Six Flags Holiday in the Park
November 21, 2020 @ 8:00 am - January 3, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Holiday in the Park presented by SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital is happening on select days – November 21 – January 3! Join 92.3 WIL and experience more than a million glittering lights, festive décor, seasonal foods, holiday entertainment, and thrilling rides to create this winter wonderland experience. The theme park will have an extra focus on health and safety in 2020 as well.
Six Flags 2021 Season Passes on sale now for only $49.99!
- The Magic of Christmas Light Show ─ Taking center stage of this fully immersive light show are five man-made trees standing at up to 30-ft tall. As they perform a twinkling concert set to holiday music, the live trees surrounding them chime in with their own dancing lights;
- Live Holiday Shows ─ The park will offer three unique musical stage shows including the Holiday Harmonies acapella quartet, Miss Kitty’s Christmas old-fashioned saloon show, and the new Rockin’ Holiday Hits musical revue. And, A Christmas Scarol returns with a modern rendition of the story of Mr. Scrooge;
- S’mores Galore ─ Guests can grab a s’mores kit and head to one of the many wood-burning fire pits located throughout the park to warm up and have a toasty treat;
- Story Time on the North Pole Train ─ Claus and her elf assistant read “The Night Before Christmas” to travelers as the steam engine makes its way around the park. Guests will even get a wave from Santa as they pass the St. Louis train station;
- Visits with Santa ─ The entire family can grab a safe, socially distanced photo with Santa and the elves in the St. Louis Train Station before he leaves for Christmas;
- Holiday Treats – Sweet and savory tastes of the season can be found throughout the park including holiday-flavored coffee and hot chocolate, fried Oreos, peppermint fudge & pudding, festive funnel cakes, ham & turkey sliders, loaded baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, chili bowls, hot soups, and cinnamon sugar Bavarian pretzels; and
- Festive Photo Spots – During Holiday in the Park, every square inch of the park offers Instagram-worthy scenes, but there are some extra special places to grab a photo with friends and family including the Gingerbread Village, the mistletoe bench, larger than life ornaments, and a giant Christmas card.
Holiday in the Park special events:
Fire Truck O’ Toys Fundraiser…November 21 & 22 – Six Flag St. Louis will kick off the 2020 Holiday in the Park event with a special ticket to benefit Fire Truck O’ Toys. For opening weekend, November 21-22, the park is offering a $24.99 online, one-day ticket and for each ticket purchased, Six Flags will donate $2 to Fire Truck O’ Toys. Fire Truck O’ Toys will then purchase toys and deliver them to kids in St. Louis area children’s hospitals.
Holiday Food Drive…November 27- 29 – Due to the pandemic, food pantries are in great need of donations. Six Flags St. Louis will host a Holiday Food Drive November 27-29 to benefit Operation Food Search of St. Louis. Guests who bring at least six new, non-perishable items will receive free admission to the park on the day of their visit.