- This event has passed.
Q In The Lou
October 3, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
BBQ WITH THE BEST – RIGHT FROM YOUR OWN BACKYARD Q IN THE LOU GOES VIRTUAL
Order Delivery from Local Pitmasters to Support St. Louis Businesses
- LOUIS, MO – Call it the latest great thing 2020 took from us – an in-person Q in the Lou, but with the health and safety of our patrons as top priority, Q in the Lou will kick off its first-ever livestream tribute to St. Louis BBQ at 12 p.m. on Oct. 3, 2020, from some of St. Louis’ most iconic locations.
The FREE virtual event will include:
- BBQ demos with favorite pitmasters
- Fireside chats with Pappy’s, Sugarfire, Salt & Smoke, and Beast Craft BBQ
- Fall cocktail creations
- A Toast to Music presented by Jack Daniels featuring four local bands
- The Prairie Fresh Virtual Rib Rumble
Support local BBQ. It’s no secret the pandemic has taken a major toll on restaurants. In an effort to give back and support our Pitmasters, we’ve partnered with Square to get some of our favorite St. Louis BBQ into your hands.
Visit the Q in the Lou website on October 3, 2020, to order delivery or curbside to go so you can enjoy those rubs and sauces right from your own home – the next best thing to an in-person, live event. Enjoy some classic Q in the Lou content while sinking your teeth into St. Louis’ finest BBQ with nobody around to judge you if you have sauce all over your face! So, kick back, grab some Q, and pig out.
Q in the Lou also will host photo and trivia contests and give-away prizes as a lead up to the livestream. Visit the Q in the Lou website for more information about the Virtual event and how to participate.